- Nuage chaise will make its worldwide debut at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition on May 21, 2019
- Nuage chaise will be ready to install on board the Global 5500 and Global 6500 aircraft upon entry-into-service as planned later this year
- Innovative lounge seating converts into a flat surface for sleeping or banquet-style dining around the conference grouping table
- Adds new dimensions to the Global 5500 and Global 6500 aircraft with revolutionary four-in-one seating options in the conference suite
- Designed around Bombardier’s patented Nuage seat, the spacious cabins aboard the newest additions to the Global family of aircraft feature unique levels of innovation, comfort and the smoothest ride
GENEVA, May 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bombardier will unveil a prototype of its Nuage chaise, a revolutionary seat innovation on board the Global family of aircraft, at the 2019 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE). The innovative Nuage chaise is business aviation’s first and only lounge chair that converts into a flat surface for sleeping or banquet-style dining around the conference grouping table. Within the fluid lines of its exceptionally crafted architecture is a marvel of furniture engineering, meticulously designed to maximize comfort in flight.
“In designing the Nuage chaise, we wanted to bring flexibility to the cabin experience, maximizing comfort and relaxation on long-haul flights. The Nuage chaise introduces an all-new, ergonomically-perfected lounge position – not offered on any other business aircraft,” said Peter Likoray, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Bombardier Business Aircraft. “Our customers will benefit from the most comfortable cabin experience with exclusive features that are as innovative as they are luxurious, all the while enjoying the unrivalled performance and smooth ride, signature to Bombardier’s industry-leading Global aircraft.”
The Nuage chaise is a first in business aviation; its modular architecture merges utility, comfort and style. Inspired by a chaise longue, its minimalist style lends to the cabin’s open feeling, while its varied functionality gives this space unprecedented versatility. A revolutionary four-in-one design, the Nuage chaise can be used for meetings, dining, lounging and sleeping, effectively broadening the utility of the whole cabin.
The Global 5500 and Global 6500 aircraft will enter service with stunning new cabins, featuring the patented Nuage seat, engineered for maximum comfort on long flights, and debuting the industry-first Nuage chaise in the conference suite. Ultra-fast connectivity combined with the industry’s first 4K, ultra-high-resolution system, will maximize productivity and comfort, and customers will have safe access to baggage at all times. Bombardier’s Global family of aircraft is entering a new era. Passengers will benefit from unrivalled performance in absolute comfort, all the while enjoying Bombardier’s signature smooth ride.
With over 68,000 employees, Bombardier is a global leader in the transportation industry, creating innovative and game-changing planes and trains. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficiency, reliability and safety.