Cranfield University will be hosting a ‘Aviation and the Environment’ Conference on the 28-29 November 2019.
The conference will cover:
- key current research activities in the global aviation and aerospace sector and the environmental science agenda,
- workshop discussions to explore challenges and identify shared actions for change,
- aerospace vehicle design and technology,
- sustainable aviation fuels,
- alternative propulsion concepts including aircraft electrification, air traffic management an airport management.
Key speakers include:
- Nadhim Zahawi MP – Minister for Business and Industry
- Dave Smith – Director of Central Technology, Rolls-Royce
- Alisdair Clark, BP International Limited
More information can be found at www.cranfield.ac.uk/aviationandtheenvironment